viernes, 24 de noviembre de 2017

The Last Blog !



Hi bloggers this is my last blog !

I really enjoy read sometimes blogs but not so much because is very difficult for my express or write in english every friday was a torture but  I like say my experiences, my activities or whatever.

funny cat GIF
The post that I enjoyed write is the RHCP - SOAD explain my favourites day of my life and write about the best concert of my life is the better !!  I love talk about my favourites thing because is a metod of howknow the person speak about the hobbies, music, etc. Always love remember those days!
I enjoyed less is Transoceanica because I don't have ideas for write about the building although that I love it! for me was very hard try to describe apart use new works and I don't know how occupy them! ahh apart for me the english is difficult use new works I kill Myself (the building is ecology and I put works how system geothermal , environment, etc and never listen this works) 
The post most difficult to write is the Free post because I'dont know about write , always it complicated me ! a try think a theme and finaly write the same blog of the last semester apart I did not know that to write of the theme, Finally speak about the my favourite video games, How explain the game? hahaha for me the games they are eplained in two word no in a paragraph.
I don't have favourite blog I love read all the blog each is different and unic, each person write different moments the most are comic and sentimental the best was know hobbies or talents of the partner and discovered that sometimes we share taste similar.

I really miss the class and speak with the other partner (although is complicated for me speak in English) I promise send the videos before of the sunday !! 

2 comentarios:

  1. "write in english every friday was a torture" HAHAHA I laughed so hard I felt guilty
    Sending you good vibes to finish everything on time!!
    Be strong, regards!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hahaha a torture!! I really enjoyed this semester being in the english class with you! and I know you will do the best in this few days we have left. :)

    ResponderEliminar

The Last Blog !

Hi bloggers this is my last blog ! I really enjoy read sometimes blogs but not so much because is very difficult for my express or ...