miércoles, 28 de junio de 2017

The Last blog



 In the last blog I talk mi expirence in english the languaje is very interestin tha oportunities that give are much for example in the estudies, work o other things.

Work with blogs is easy and fast and more funny in te theme of style, that is work in the blog with the design que that more liked (I like the galaxy for that reason the page is a galaxy,it's not much science) is my second time work write in blog the first time was in the high school in computer'class and I don't remember the entertaining that was.

The most dislike for me was the beggining I don't understand as was use (although is very easy :c ) other reason is I don't like the little option for design the page, as is the letter, the type configuration of the page, the colours, etc I find that are little options for example when put the image in the blog is very limited the size and position and the publication not be as want.


A blogs a theme, I think so the most dificult for me are speak or think about the theme sometimes, because some blog are mos easy for example the picture, of the favourite object tecnology, but some blogs with free theme I don't know write, but the most dificult for me is as expressive or conjugate the orations for that have coherence (is realy dificult for me english above all the pronunciation).

For finaly say I'm very scared about the test write and oral of the next week but happy of semester ended. 

Resultado de imagen para escribir notebook
Agregar leyenda
Resultado de imagen para blogspot


2 comentarios:

  1. Don't be scared, you just have to relax and speak, have luck on the end of this semester

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Dear friend, we are going to fail English haha!

    ResponderEliminar

The Last Blog !

Hi bloggers this is my last blog ! I really enjoy read sometimes blogs but not so much because is very difficult for my express or ...