miércoles, 12 de abril de 2017

Architecture in FAU

Resultado de imagen para arquitectura animacion


I studied architecture because of begginning is a oportunities the other career for example: digital animation, desing etc, reallly I don't know much about the career,the works, never studied o searched about the profession, but after I liked so much and variety of vision in the differents trade therebefore I like most is the kind tipe of jobs in the future and wide field of labors, in offices department, help the other persons or created a mini-company but not always is nice sometimes is a little hard because new subject-matter sometimes don't understan and the most importan live away from the house is the most difficult.not travell always the true is sad but is a sacrifice for studied and have a title and work in i liked it, actuallly I change of school mesh and I was delayed a year and half.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

The Last Blog !

Hi bloggers this is my last blog ! I really enjoy read sometimes blogs but not so much because is very difficult for my express or ...