miércoles, 26 de abril de 2017

Movies and Music



Movies and music:

Movies and music are fun apart from being a great help to pass time and distract me when the university and the career are very complicated and exhasuting, I prefer music before movies I usually Listen to everything but my favorite music is punk rock and my group favorite is red hot chili peppers. I hope to meet them someday.

I know how to play guitar and percussion is very funny and easy but I have no time by play or practice and is something sad, but always I try to practice not to forget.

By the way I love movies psychological and action my favorite movie is "requiem for a dream" of director Darren Aronofsky is a movie very interesting and not is boring, simply beautiful also I love movies of quentin tarantino my favorite is first movie "reservoir dogs", soundtrack is amazing especially first song that it's called "little green bag" this song is awesome, other great movie of tarantino is "kill bill" history is really original and cameos of other movies is innovative, I'm fan of his movies.

Resultado de imagen para perros de reserva

3 comentarios:

  1. I like Quentin too, my favorite movie is Pulp Fiction, the plot is amazing.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Tarantino is amaaaaazing, his movies are greats. Have you seen any movie of Stanley Kubrick? He's my favorite director ever.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Viviana, you have good music taste, we should be friends <3

    ResponderEliminar

The Last Blog !

Hi bloggers this is my last blog ! I really enjoy read sometimes blogs but not so much because is very difficult for my express or ...