viernes, 29 de septiembre de 2017

Fiestas Patrias

Hi in this Blog I talk about of my fiestas patrias.

The week of the fiestas patrias the firsts days was awesome I can Travel to my house after of more of a mounth I missed my friends and my family the best is that I see my old friends, we go to the fonda (In Los Vilos only there are a fonda, because is a little place) we dance all night a really love that night apart I see people that no see a long time ago apart I meet my Cousin (ok, son of my cousin) it's very cute and your father he wore it of the costume tipic chilean. 


The glass had terremoto, but he only poser for the photo
My cousin don't like so much the picture.

I shared time with my family and the best is all my family love the typical drink the terremoto is our favourite because is rich and refreshing (is a mix of ice cream of pineaple, granadina and pipeño).

Oh! i forget of day nineteen My friends and I, we go to the pampilla a place very near of the Los Vilos how ten minute to walk, but we are horribly desorganized because forget food, water, light, etc, so I come back to my house but after od the celebrate all day and part of the night with my friends I love the first day because the last day work all day for the university but I don't care I really love My fiestas patrias.



I love see many volantines in this time.

1 comentario:

The Last Blog !

Hi bloggers this is my last blog ! I really enjoy read sometimes blogs but not so much because is very difficult for my express or ...