viernes, 15 de septiembre de 2017

My Last Weekend

Hi Bloggers!

Today speak about my last weekend, Ok begin by the friday in the afternoon celebrate the birthay of a friends of the university, we had planned a surprise Party in his house ! his boyfriend would distract her and we decorate the house, prepared the foods, etc but lamentably she discovered us! she Found our backpacks and run for the house, was a funny moments but she had a great time other problems was that We forget buy the cake and candle (we were a disaster) But Does not matter was a beautiful moment





And the saturday Go to the champion of martial arts ! When I was more little practice kung fu in my place (original I'm from to Los vilos) and my friend told me that they were coming to the champion and that makes me very happy see again my teaher and old friends, the school Win the first place!! Really I miss so much practiced and to compete. Sometimes when travel I try to practiced one time the month (I forget the types of forms etc) I Always try of go to de champions but reasons of the time I can't go. I was all day see all categorys, Forms, combat, forms with guns, etc really love see this thing oh! I forget This day I got Lost and was late :c Lost time (again say I'm disaster) But I don't care because I arrived the same.






1 comentario:

  1. Viviana, you're very sweet. I also want pink balloons for my birthday (take it as a suggestion)

    ResponderEliminar

The Last Blog !

Hi bloggers this is my last blog ! I really enjoy read sometimes blogs but not so much because is very difficult for my express or ...