jueves, 14 de septiembre de 2017

RHCP - SOAD

Hi this blog is about the concert.

Ok I star speaking about the best concert of my life, was in the year 2014 in the lollapalooza, the Red Hot Chili Peppers came to Chile !! they are the best (the best for me) in the lineup of the lolla I always wanted to see them, the last time that came was in the 2011 and I'm very little and my father did not give me permission (I cry that day), but getting back the point the 14 of april of 2014 was the best day of my life I listen in live !!! But the bad of this concert is that of band did not play like other concerts but I don't care, the important was that I saw them. This group I started Listening to them I was 11 years ! I am a child.


Resultado de imagen para red hot chili peppers lollapalooza chile

 


The other concert was the System Of a down ! in the year 2015 in of gets lourder, I went with my best friend of the university. They played their best song!! For example "Prison song" and "toxicity" was a night fantastic, gave a show worthy of its class, the guitar the voice, the dumb they sounded great.



 















I say that in both concert scream, jump and sing the song of the groups by the way I love it go to the concert of band chileans are great and wonderful, I've been lucky to see several group, but highlighyt a group, "chancho en piedra" they are a band of the punk-rock (opened the concert of the Red Hot chili peppers in 2011 and I Can't see :( ) Ok these are my favourite concert ! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

The Last Blog !

Hi bloggers this is my last blog ! I really enjoy read sometimes blogs but not so much because is very difficult for my express or ...