jueves, 14 de septiembre de 2017

FREE POST

Hi, this is a free post and talk about my favourite game!

I say that I love the videogames, always I try play all days because it's not all university in the life, and play helps me to forget the problems and work of the u but the bad is that i get distracted much. 

Ok, I have two favourite games a is "Guitar Hero 3" (Yes, I know is old but I don't care) for me is better of the games the Guitar hero, the song are very great Bands and song wonderfull, my favourite song for play is "Cliff of Dover" of Eric Johnson and "Suck my kiss" of Red Hot Chili Peppers, I like play with my friends and enjoy the beautiful moments.



The second favourite game, really is my favourite game of the moment is the game "Counter Strike" the G.O. (sometimes I play de original version) I have a group with some friends y realy love play in the night, we are not the best playing but is funny listen the other person when they get angry and they say insults are rats children, ok in end I love play videogames! is a great metod of distract and relax (relax sometimes)



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

The Last Blog !

Hi bloggers this is my last blog ! I really enjoy read sometimes blogs but not so much because is very difficult for my express or ...