viernes, 6 de octubre de 2017

My Summer

Hi ! In this blog speak about of my summer, ok of two summer! 

The first summer I'll talk about is the year 2015 was in Los Vilos my friends Diego and Denis Travelled to my house for a week, this is summer was funny We go enredaderas, always o usually go to the beach (the water in the beach is cold sometimes) and visit a nature reserve tha laguna conchali is a beautifull place and one day our friend nacho Went to visit us beacuse His family was in Pichidangui very near of Los vilos, it was a fun days.




The second Summer in this year with my group of friend we travel to Lican Ray, is a place very nice the beach is fantastic the people is friendly all is perfect, ok almost all the time because life with diferent and much people is stressful, sometimes fight, but a friendship it's not true without a fight ( I think so) We Visited diferent places we realiced type of activities, for example one day we went to do trekkinf other day we went the termas, etc. But the best moment were the talk about many things (life, friends, families, etc) are moments only. anfer the last day with four friend try of Mochilear (it was my fisrt time) and we arrived at Hualañe to the house of a friends !! 



I can talk of the two summer that share with friends is the best of the worl I don't care the place of the moment. moments outside the u because is most relax for enjoy ! The next summer we plan to the place not so far.

I'm looking forward to the holidays !










2 comentarios:

  1. Everyday we're closer to holidays! And it may sound a bit grumpy, but I'm happy this year the strikes were not that long and we're having a lot of holidays!! Finally, after like four years in university!!! yaaay *crying sounds in the background*
    Ok, leaving all the drama behind, hope you can visit a nice place with your friends this year! With my close friends from university, we have traveled to Radal 7 tazas, Chiloé and Valparaíso. It's such a wonderful experience, because those are the people we get along the most and with we enjoy time the most. The "family we choose".
    Regards, and best wishes for you and your friends!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Why do not you invite me to Los Vilos on vacation? hahaha
    I hope that in the summer of 2019 we can travel together!

    ResponderEliminar

The Last Blog !

Hi bloggers this is my last blog ! I really enjoy read sometimes blogs but not so much because is very difficult for my express or ...