miércoles, 7 de junio de 2017

MSC

 Morphology, Structure and Construction is my favourite subject this semester, before I had construction in the old course plan and I love the form or the way of how explain the subject. In the new course plan it combinated with structure is a little complicated but is better.

I like because I prefer construction that the urban planning, is interesting know about the different types of fusion, materials or support that allows construct the most building, and other point (although it sounds wrongd) is that permit establich a conection in a idea utopic and the reality and know that possible the construcction of a building o whathever.

I have to respond that I do not like the part of the structure so much and not because it costs, but for me it is really boring and does not pay attention, but I like when the fusion of construction and structure is more fun.

In class we work with analysis, creating spaces in different areas and proposing different types of structure, I do not know but I really fascinate, the last work we create steel and wood structures, have to resist notebook and work is little success, The structure of Steel is equal to a concert scene and therefore we put a little-britney and he was more entertained, until the professor he like the deatil.





Agregar leyenda

1 comentario:

  1. I thought your favorite subject was PHS! Anyway, I also love morphology <3

    ResponderEliminar

The Last Blog !

Hi bloggers this is my last blog ! I really enjoy read sometimes blogs but not so much because is very difficult for my express or ...