miércoles, 31 de mayo de 2017

Pinterest ♥



https://es.pinterest.com/

Pinterest is about a catalog of pictures and a theme, just write a keywords and the pagine search for imagens similar or ideas, for example a search about "architecture" and "rhythm" and appear million imagens either diagram, buildings until ideas of the theme, is very fabulous!!! apart give the direction to the page of origin of the picture for more information. Is very easy of use, a have a account and when I liked the images only missing add the pictures to the account and add the keyworks for that other people find images similars.

I discovered the page do three years and really I change my life. I always visit to the page because for me is interesting I like see pictures about architecture and ideas for workshop, i love it draw and paint drawings in the walls of my room and pinterest provide much ideas !! is fantastic my favourite themes that I search is about star wars ( I love it the movie! but the original trilogy) also natures and architecture. All my room have drawings my father always say that I don't have wall for draw more drawings and always say " I will find to place in the wall in my room" but to talk about pinterest again, really is a page awesome that help ib the creation and imaginaction of new projects or whatever. 




Resultado de imagen para pinterestResultado de imagen para pinterest star wars

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

The Last Blog !

Hi bloggers this is my last blog ! I really enjoy read sometimes blogs but not so much because is very difficult for my express or ...