miércoles, 24 de mayo de 2017

Los Vilos






Hi! I'm going to talk about  my town, I am from Los Vilos

Los Vilos is a little town, we are ten thousand habitants, this is to the north of Santiago to three hours traveling, located in the fourth region and is place very quiet and beautiful.

The best is the beach and the street is calm, is a town picturesque and summer is funny, have much activities for turistic and habitants although is impossible walk with so many people but don't care, really I miss so much the little town because santiago is more busy than los vilos, the only bad is that during of the year sometimes is boring the fair, games and activities disappear.

In 2015 happen a tsunami and destroy much house building in the cosst, was a moment very sad for habitants and families, I never forget that event.

All my life live over there, but by reason of study I changed here in santiago,I  don't like because is monotony and exhausted but I learned to enjoy od the atraction with my friend of univesity, since in Los vilos no haved mall, cinema, etc is more enjoy of the nature in that sense.

Resultado de imagen para los vilos
Resultado de imagen para los vilos

1 comentario:

  1. Viviana, you don't have friends in university, don't lie about that! Hehe

    ResponderEliminar

The Last Blog !

Hi bloggers this is my last blog ! I really enjoy read sometimes blogs but not so much because is very difficult for my express or ...