miércoles, 17 de mayo de 2017

XBOX




My favourite piece of technology is my console of xbox I really love it because is a method of distraction, I have it from the fourteen years.


I love the spend time playing when I'm stressed by the u and see the notebook all day is awful, one needs have the time for his hobbies  and believe me kill zombies is very relax, by the way allows the sport the game of dance, for example "just dance" are entertaining  and play with friends is more funny.

I don't know much the diferrence with the playstation, I just know that the important is play, at first I played videogames of music (I love Guitar Hero) i did not care meet other types of games I just wanted to play with the guitar but I started to play games as "call of duty", "dead rising", etc and discovered the emotion that one feels when it is at the moment culminate of the game and how to allow de-stressing.

Not relate to the career but for me es fundamental as a human having a time for you for example playing, researching or whatever, I take the time of playing.



Resultado de imagen para xbox 360Resultado de imagen para cod black ops 2 zombies







2 comentarios:

  1. I understand what you mean when you say that it's sometimes awful to look at your computer all day.When i have to do online work and enter tons of information on spreadsheets, I can't stand looking at my computer :-(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like more xbox than playstation. I don't know why, I just like it :D

    ResponderEliminar

The Last Blog !

Hi bloggers this is my last blog ! I really enjoy read sometimes blogs but not so much because is very difficult for my express or ...